Company name : Accenture
Company website : www.accenture.com
Profile : Application Development Associate (Level 12)
Eligibility Criteria :
– BE / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017
– Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process -Maharashtra colleges
– Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process – non-Maharashtra colleges
– No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
– Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
– Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Job Location : Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
CTC Offered : As per industry standards.
Interview Location : Bangalore/Bhubaneswar/Coimbatore/Chennai/Delhi/Hyderabad/Kolkata/Mumbai/Pune
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
About Company :
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture has not authorized any agency, company or individual to either collect money or arrive on any monetary arrangement in exchange for a job at Accenture. Accenture’s criterion for hiring candidates is merit. Any agency, company or individual offering employment with Accenture in exchange for money is misrepresenting their relationship with Accenture, which has not authorized any such action. If you are approached by any entity or individuals who demand money or any other form of compensation in return for a job offer at Accenture – even if they present themselves as representatives or employees of Accenture – please send the details to Accenture Business Ethics Line.
Education: B.Tech / B.E. / MCA
Work Experience : 0 – 0 Years
Salary : Confidential
Industry : IT