Accenture Is Hiring Freshers 2017 Batch BE/ B.Tech – Graduates As Associate IT Operations Professional at Banglore
About Company : Accenture solves our clients’ toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Company Website : www.accenture.com
Profile: Associate IT Operations
– BE / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in academic year 2017
– Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
– No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
– Maximum 1 year gap in education between 10th and graduation
– Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
– Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Role Description: IT Operations professionals supporting infrastructure operations and / or manage delivery for IT production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements
Knowledge and Skills:
– IT operations – Computer / Workplace / Security / Network Support
– Excellent written communication skills
– Fundamental technical know-how on system troubleshooting
– Willing to work in 24×7 shifts
– Willing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India basis business requirement
– Must agree to take up Infrastructure Security related roles – i.e. Computer / Workplace / Security / Network Support
– Resources may be deployed as Technologist to respond to the incidents / issues reported by customer, predominantly through voice interaction and also through e-mail, chat and remote support
Job Location: Across India – candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location
CTC Offered: As per industry standards.
Interview Location: Bangalore/Kolkata
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
After clearing the AMCAT test, What you have to do :
You have to carry a resume and a xerox copy of each :- all your semester marks sheets, provisional or degree certificates (if available), 10th & 12th marks sheets and passing certificates (if available) and diploma marks sheets and certificates (if available).
On the interview place, you will be given a form to fill, on there you have fill your details like
name, address (current and permanent), college name, your grades and marks (of whole career), guardian/parents name, age and occupation, passport and driving license details (if available), and lastly you have to select your joining location preferences.
Question which they asks :-
Tell me about yourself
What are the projects you have done ?
Sometimes they cross question about your projects, but don’t get afraid tell them with confidence and freely, because they are not really from technical field.
Then they generally give a topic like Global Warming, Greenery, Asked you to compare between cricketers, Politics etc.
Also they sometimes give some condition on the topic you just said, and you have to reply back.