About Company : Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Note : Apply for Accenture through elitmus even if you don’t have score in elitmus.
I got to know that recent drive which happened through elitmus was for all (for them also who dont have elitmus score)
Go through the link mentioned at the end of the post and click on proceed to verify Data
Add the skills in skill option and you can also choose if you dont have offer letter.
Check the screenshot below for more information
Company Name : Accenture
Company Website : www.accenture.com
Position : Application Development Associate
Job location : PAN India
Event date : 17 Feb 2018
Last date to apply : 16 Feb 2018
Experience required : 0 to 10 Months
– B.E. / B.Tech / MCA students across all branches who have graduated in academic year 2017
– Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6.7 and above at the time of recruitment process – Maharashtra colleges
– Aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above at the time of recruitment process – non-Maharashtra college
– No active backlog at the time of application to Accenture
– Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
– Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport).
Event : Multiple events are planned in Feb’18 across Bangalore/ Delhi/ Pune starting from 10th Feb’18.
Note : You should be flexible in terms of joining location.