Informatica Conducting Offcampus Drive for 2017/18 Batches B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT branches only) As Software Engineer / Quality Engineer at Banglore
About Company :Informatica is a software development company founded in 1993 . It is headquartered in Redwood City, California. Its core products include Enterprise Cloud Data Management and Data Integration. It was co-founded by Gaurav Dhillon and Diaz Nesamoney. Anil Chakravarthy is the company’s CEO.Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.Informatica’s product is a portfolio focused on data integration: extract, transform, load, information lifecycle management, business-to-business data exchange, cloud computing integration, complex event processing, data masking, data quality, data replication, data virtualization, master data management, ultra messaging. These components form a toolset for establishing and maintaining data warehouses. It has a customer base of over 5,000 companies.
Company Website: https://www.informatica.com/in/
Role: Software/Quality Engineering Intern
Post successfully completing Internship, basis your performance you might be absorbed at Informatica under full time employment as a Software Engineer or a Quality Engineer.
Internship Duration:7 Months
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT branches only)
Job Location: Bangalore
Target Batch: 2017 and 2018
Desired Experience: Fresher
Stipend during Internship: Rs.16,000 to 30,000 per month based on performance in the interviews
Step1: Registration Process
Step2: Computer Based Coding Test (Online Test)
Step3: Candidates clearing Online Test will be invited for the interviews.
Software Engineering Intern:
Your primary responsibilities will be the design and implementation of software in collaboration with members of the R&D Development team. This software may integrate with existing Informatica frameworks, or may support the software development and deployment process.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Take responsibility for component development and work with your team to solve issues encountered
– Develop unit and functional tests for the components you build to ensure quality and correctness of the solution
– Estimate effort and identify risks for the components you create.
Quality Engineering Interns:
– Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications.
– Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
– Design, develop and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites.
– Work closely with the development team to analyse, debug and resolve any issues.
– Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
– Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
– Execute planned testing tasks and provide timely and accurate analysis of findings
– Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems
– Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
– Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
– Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
– Accurately assess critical factors for success and mitigate risk on deliverables
– Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
– Possess excellent written and verbal skills
– Articulate ideas and thoughts clearly and easily
– Interact well with team leaders, peers, junior staff and other managers at various positions.
– Highest degree minimum qualification scores must be 70% or equivalent