Company Name : Medtronic
Company Website : http://www.medtronic.com/
About Company : Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
Careers that Change Lives : Ideation! Bring advanced software knowledge, engineering expertise and leadership to platform, infrastructure, and integration software supporting cutting edge technical solutions for our software-driven medical robotics platform. Work closely with software development team and the design quality assurance team. We value what makes you unique. Be a part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems, make progress, and deliver meaningful innovations.
Impact patient outcomes. Come for a job, stay for a career.
Job Details : Hyderabad
Category : Engineering
Requisition : 17000OK6
A Day in the Life :
– Perform duties as the leader of the Unit / Integration test group.
– Work collaboratively with software engineers, and SW QA.
– Develop unit and integration test requirements with participation from software engineers.
– Perform Code Reviews, Static Code Analysis, Dynamic Code Analysis
– Generate Software Metrics for Unit Testing, Integration Testing
– Develop automated unit and integration test suites, and ensure desired level of test coverage has been achieved.
– Execute automated tests and generate reports to summarize the result of unit/integration testing,
– Log defects in the software change control system.
– Develop documentation test tools and solutions to support configuration management
– Develop and writes requirement specifications for unit / integration test development work activities
– Instruct engineers and technical support staff on engineering test and build requirements
– Provide written reports and engineering documentation as necessary.
– Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of standards and guidance’s relevant to the medical device industry
– Stay informed about applicable new rules, regulations, and standards
– Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area
– Follow all safety procedures
Must Have: Minimum Requirements :
– BS or MS with 0 – 2 years of experience in software design and development is required.
– Knowledge in real-time / Embedded Systems applications is preferred.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent time management and professionalism
Nice to Have :
– Ability to define, develop and implement automated unit / integration test solutions
– Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
– Embedded system experience is a plus
– Multi-threaded programming experience.
Physical Requirements :
# The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.