Powerschool Is Conducting Off Campus Drive For 2016 & Later Batch B.Tech ( CS , IT , IS Or Related ) , B.E. Fresher Graduate For Associate QA Engineer Position At Bangalore
About Company: PowerSchool is the leading provider of software and data solutions for K-12 public school systems in the United States and Canada. PowerSchool’s solutions provide mission-critical systems of record for attendance, grades and transcripts that districts and boards use to manage their operations and comply with state regulations. PowerSchool serves over 4,200 districts and schools representing over 40 million total users, including 15 million students, 1 million educators, and 26 million parents.
PowerSchool was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Folsom, CA.PowerSchool is the #1 leading education technology platform for K-12, serving more than 32 million students, 66 million parents, and 100 million users in over 70 countries around the world. We provide the industry’s first Unified Classroom experience with best-in-class, secure, and compliant online solutions, including registration and school choice, student information systems, learning management and classroom collaboration, assessment, analytics, and special education management. We empower teachers and drive student growth through innovative digital classroom capabilities, and we engage families through real-time communications across any device. Visit www.powerschool.com to learn more.
Company Name: Powerschool Group LLC.
Company Website: https://www.powerschool.com/
– Within an Agile framework, collaborate with other team members to deliver compelling, high quality solutions via iterative sprint commitments and periodic release vehicles
– Research and internalize proposed software requirements, functional designs and technical designs
– Develop and implement test strategies and test plans that result in effective identification of software defects
– Design, create and execute effective automation tests using Selenium, including creation of necessary test data
– Communicate and present test artifacts such as test plans, test cases and test results; aid in the interpretation of test results
– Perform verification on software defect fixes to ensure they resolve the stated problem
– Follow sound problem solving methodologies to identify, troubleshoot and properly document software defects
– Perform maintenance on existing test ware and implement incremental improvements
– Identify, quantify and communicate software risks and produce comprehensive mitigation strategies
– Uphold existing quality assurance and test standards and processes and be a champion in driving further improvements
– Produce accurate estimates for the time needed to execute on assigned projects and tasks
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree or work experience
– This is an entry level position, the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
– Problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
– Understanding of SQL in order to manipulate and validate test data
– Understanding of SVN and GIT
– Understanding of XML, HTML, CSS
– Strong grasp of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment methodologies.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Strong time management skills
– Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
– Exposure to automation frameworks (Smoke, Integration, Regression, etc.)