About Company : Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,600 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 36 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 268,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 27 on Fortune’s 2016 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available on Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories. Our vision: “We want to satisfy all our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially.” Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women. Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation. © 2016 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC.
Company Name : Wells Frago
Company Website : https://www.wellsfargo.com/
Job ID : 23384BR
Location : Bengaluru, India;
Market Job Description :
Functional or automation tester with proven experience in functional testing of web-based/client-server applications and backend testing
Primary Roles and Responsibilities :
• Contribute to test plan documents and write test procedures
• Document test plans within current guidelines by analyzing project requirement documents
• Execute test cases and report test results
• Raise defects in defect tracking tool
• Contribute metrics collection and status reporting.
• Exposed to Onsite/Offshore model and can articulate to the state side partners
• Follow the defined QA process
Desired Skills :
• Must have strong understanding of the SDLC and Testing life cycle
• Strict adherence to timelines and focus on deliverables
• Excellent understanding of defect life cycle
• Able to write simple queries with exposure to database testing
• Knowledge of any defect tracking tool – HP ALM or equivalent
• Knowledge of databases and SQL
• Strong understanding of WebServices Testing and any Web Services Tool, e.g. SOAP UI
• Hands-on experience in developing automation scripts using (QTP/Selenium/any other tool as per the requirement)
• Develop, maintain and execute automation scripts in Quality Center as per QA Standards as requested and working with the technology and business counterparts in the U.S.
• Good experience in Automation Tool and should be able to efficiently and develop new functions, debug functions
Soft skills :
• Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills and should be a good team player
• Strong oral and written communication. Self reliant, can handle his/her own delivery, communication on day-to-day tasks without hand holding.
Work Timings :
Must be flexible to work in shifts between 7.30 AM IST to 10:30 PM IST.